The Tampa Solar Company: Residential Solar Installation Tampa FL
The Tampa Solar Company are the leading experts in solar residential installation located in Tampa, Florida. We offer complete solar solutions that will ensure your project is successful regardless of regardless of whether you're a homeowner, or a an owner of a property looking for options to invest. Check out our collection and let us demonstrate how we can help you make your solar visions a reality.
What is an Solar Panel? How do they function?
The solar panel converts sunlight into electricity. Every solar cell is joined to make the panel. Solar panels are composed of solar cells that absorb sunlight. This generates an electric field. The electric field triggers electrons to move through the cells, producing an electrical current. The current is transferred through the cell into an external circuit, where it is utilized to power appliances or for charging batteries.
Solar panels are typically composed of silicon, which is a semiconductor material. The sun's rays may trigger the release of electrons. The electrons move through the silicon to generate an electric current. Conductors made of metal like copper can also be found in solar panels. It assists in collecting electrons, and then transfer the electrons into the circuits of an external source.
Different types of Solar Panel Installation
1. Ground Mounted Solar Panel Installation
2. Roof Mounted Solar Panel Installation
3. Pole Mounted Solar Panel Installation
1. Ground-mounted solar panel installation - Solar panels that are mounted on the ground can be utilized in any terrain. Solar panels are positioned on racks or frames that are laid out on the ground. They are also placed in a way to maximize sunlight exposure. Solar panel installations that are mounted on the ground can be more complex than roof or pole mounted ones, and require professional installation.
2. Roof-mounted solar panel installation Solar panels that are roof mounted can be mounted on any rooftop. Solar panels are positioned on racks or frames that connect to the roof. They can be placed to maximise sunlight exposure. Roof-mounted solar panels are less complicated than ground-mounted ones and are able to be installed by homeowners with a little DIY skills.
3. Pole Mounted Solar Panel Installation - Pole-mounted solar panels can be utilized in areas that have little space. They are also able to be mounted in any terrain. Solar panels are set up on racks or frames that connect to poles. They are also placed in a way that they receive maximum sunlight exposure. Solar panels that are mounted on poles can be more difficult than those on the ground or roofs.
The pros and pros of solar panels for residential use
Although a solar panel for your home will aid in saving money on your electric bill There are also some disadvantages. Here are the advantages and disadvantages of installing solar panels on your home.
Eliminate or reduce your electric bill
To increase the value of your home
Reduce your dependency on fossil fuels in order to aid the environment
Solar panels could last for for decades when they are maintained properly.
Costs for installation can be high at first.
Regular maintenance and cleaning are essential.
It is possible that you will not be able to generate the power you need in peak demand times
May not be eligible for certain incentives from the government.
Tampa Solar Company: A Mini History
Solar Energy has been around for a long time. Horace de Saussure, a Swiss scientist was the first scientist to make use of solar energy. Horace de Saussure utilized the solar collector to warm air in an enclosed space. French scientist Edmund Becquerel discovered in 1839 the photovoltaic effect. This is the reason that led to the development of the modern solar cell. Charles Fritts created the first working selenium-solar cells in 1883. In 1953 the first solar cells were used in a practical manner in the form of a solar panel to provide power to the Vanguard I satellite.
Brothers Michael and David Yellin, brothers from the same family, founded Tampa Solar Company in 2006. The company specializes in solar for residential installations and has installed over 3000 systems across the Tampa Bay region. The company is among the biggest residential solar installers Florida has been featured in Solar Power World magazine as in ABC Action News.
Why should you choose Tampa Solar Company? Tampa Solar Company?
Tampa Solar Company Tampa Solar Company is the best choice for you if you're looking into residential solar installations in Tampa, FL. Here are some reasons to consider:
1. Family-owned, local business that has more than 25 years of expertise in the solar business.
2. We are dedicated to helping our customers reduce their energy costs.
3. To help you determine whether solar energy is the right choice for you, we provide an initial consultation for free.
4. You can be confident that you are investing in the right product, we only use the top equipment and the best installers.
5. The Better Business Bureau has rated us with an A+ rating This means that you're assured that we're reliable.
6. We have financing options to allow solar to be accessible to everyone.
7. Our team is experienced and welcoming We are committed to providing outstanding customer service.
Name The Tampa Solar Company Florida
Address Tampa Bay, Florida